SURF TALK RADIO: Pat Gudang Wins Mr. Price Pro – 6 Day Tube Festival
Sunday, July 10, 2011, California– History was made at the ASP PRIME Mr Price Pro Ballito, the ocean producing flawless four meter (8-10ft) barrels that had surfer’s calling it some of the best waves they’d ever surfed in or out, of competition…
We also talk about the upcoming J Bay Billabong Pro surfing competition which starts July 14; favorites, goofyfoots, underdogs.
Plus, Surf Stronger! Stay fit with surf stronger DVD series, we talk with Coach about crunches, not crunch berries; and the top ten most UNDERRATED Rolling Stones songs. Plus tons more; Search for us on iTunes keyword: DOWN THE LINE :
1) Prodigal Son from Beggars Banquet
2) You Got The Silver from Let It Bleed
3) If You Can’t Rock Me from It’s only Rock n Roll
4) All About You from Emotional Rescue
5) Sweet Virginia from Exile On Main Street
1) Monkey Man from Sticky Fingers
2) When The Whip Comes Down from Some Girls
3) Lovin’ Cup from Exile on Main Street
4) Dancin’ with Mr. D from Goats Head Soup
5) Moonlight Mile from Sticky Fingers
Somebody call Pat Gudauskas and tell him we found his missing FROTH, it’s on his upperlip. Hideous mustache.